The banquet room in the lower level of the Mariah Hills Golf Course and is an ideal setting for a party, reunion, or corporate retreat. The 1,600 sq. ft. room offers scenic views and has a capacity of 80 people. A catering kitchen is available that provides a stove, refrigerator, sink, ice machine and serving areas. The Banquet Room has vinyl flooring, 50′ inch TV, DVD, cable, couches, end tables, projection screen, dry erase board, table and chairs for 40 people.
For more information email Parks and Recreation at email@example.com.
Mariah Hills Clubhouse
Banquet/Meeting Room Rental Rates
Section 1. Definitions
- A) Banquets, Dinners and Receptions: Banquets, dinners, and receptions are those events requiring a full setup including tables and chairs and where food and beverages will be served.
- B) Golf Events: Golf events are tournaments or other golf outings held at Mariah Hills and where a hospitality room, dinner event, or post-tournament awards celebration is part of the activity.
- C) Classes and Meetings: Events include classes, seminars, business retreats, or similar activities which will not require use of the kitchen other than incidental use for coffee, etc. If kitchen access is required additional charges shall apply.
Section 2. Rate Schedule
- A) Banquets, Dinners, Receptions, Golf Events, Classes and Meetings (Full Day Rental): Basic rent for the use of the room shall be $150 per event which shall include the use of the catering kitchen and tables and chairs as necessary.
- B) Half Day Rental: The rental rate shall be $75 which includes use of the kitchen, tables and chairs as necessary
- C) After Hours Supervision – A charge of $10 per hour will be added to all events utilizing the facility outside of normal open hours to cover the cost of opening, closing, and supervising the facility.
- D) Deposits – A deposit of $100 shall be charged to provide for any extra cleaning or repairs that may be required as a result of a rental.
1) The facility will be inspected following an event and if left in a satisfactory condition the deposit will be returned.
2) In the event the cost of repairs or cleaning is greater than $100 the tenant shall be responsible for the total cost and additional charges will be accessed.